Saturday, September 13, 2014

Activities 11 and so on:

And amidst all the things I had going on, I am actually amazed at how I was able to accomplish being 100% in less than 8 weeks in ALL my 3 major goals for LEAP. Enrollment, Personal and Professional and juggling work, my mom, cats et al all at the same time. I feel awesome and truly WHOLEHEARTED in this journey. In fact, I was still asking Coach Rommel for additional activities and these were some of those: Join World Vision, a dating site and plan for a "Me Time" holiday next September 2015. So for these, I was able to decide on the following:

1. Go to Thailand next September 2015. It's so pretty :) Am excited!





2. Volunteered for World Vision.



3. And maybe just maybe someday be found ;)

4. What's most important in this entire journey is that I realized that I am 100%. I am enough. I am good and I am love. I could be so much more. I am my declaration. I surrender to love and abundance :D

No comments:

Post a Comment