Friday, September 12, 2014

Activity 3: Salsa in Scrubs ;)

As I mentioned in my previous posts, I was on a roll that beautiful Saturday. So when an opportunity presented itself, I grabbed it right away. When I heard of the salsa invite of the council of Coach Shale, I immediately asked my Coach if I could count this in as one of my activities already and of course, being the supportive mentor that he is, he allowed me to do so :)

And this was my salsa night. It started out funny actually because I went to the venue after work, in my uniform...my scrubs :) As I look back, this has been my staple outfit. Hahaha. I had no choice, I  work most of the time, so when an opportunity arises, I am usually in scrubs. Hmm, an afterthought though, maybe I should start bringing extra clothes in my car...

So, there I was, 15 minutes ahead of the call time of 11 PM and as I entered the establishment, people were looking at me, or so I thought, maybe they were wondering why an allied health professional was amidst the area. Could somebody be suffering from a stroke?! Hehehe.

We, Coach Shale, Riva, Madame Lorelie and Rica joined the free salsa dance lesson. Another disclaimer, I have 2 left or right feet. It really does not matter, I just am not that coordinated. To prove it, I spontaneously fall on my shoelaces, flat on my butt or if am really unlucky, on my face. Okay, to alter the belief system, I am just blessed with other talents ;) this did not stop me though. As I mentioned, awhile ago, I was on a roll. So after the lesson, we had to partner with the boys and I was fortunate to be invited to dance by this pretty boy. Please refer to the below photos:



It was okay. Okay, it felt odd. Let's just put it this way, Pretty Boy and I did not have what you call "Dance Chem"...not at all. He was very nice though. For a beginner (or so I thought! He was a professional because when he went back to the dance floor with an authentic Brazillian Salsa woman, he was moving like he was in Dancing With the Stars or some competition of that sort. The nerve! Hahahaha!), he was patiently trying to guide me but just like most ill-fitted relationships...it just ain't working ;) So I feigned being tired and went back to our table and "wallflower-ed" myself once again ;) I thought that I was never going to be able to enjoy the night as a dancing salsa diva. God had other plans ;) Amidst all the gorgeous dancers was my "dance soulmate". As we were about to leave, close to 2AM, a gracious "older man" asked me to dance. And boy did we! I was still stepping on his feet for a few minutes but after that, he led me in such a way wherein I was able to move to the beat, enjoy the rhythm and even twirl a few times ;) he and it was AWESOME ;) I had a good 20 minutes of solid dancing. It felt real good. And again please refer to the below photo. Caption this :) Meet my "Dance Soulmate" :)

 
 
If I will be profound about this experience, I was actually relating the events to my taste in men. I really prefer men who are older and who could lead the way. I am stubborn and strong-willed (just like my feet) and it takes a special and patient kind of man to be able to bring out the best in me. And with that I thank the stars for sending me my Mr.Dance Soulmate even for a few minutes ;) In hindsight, I recently heard that one must be what one requires of another person. So I guess, I should be the first person to treat myself special and with patience. And maybe, just maybe my match and I will find each other.
 
 All in all it was a fun-filled evening shared with this amazing council. Thank you to the dancing divas, Coach Shale, Riva, Madame Lorelie and Rica :) You made activity 3 just AWESOME ;)
 


1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Impotence Fertility,Protoplasmic, Diarrhea. Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Schizophrenia, Crubs, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Cornelia Disease, Weak Erection. Ovarian problem,  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. Bronchial Problem,  HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism,  Impotence, thyroid, Autism, Sepsis Bacteria,  Penis enlargement, Prostate Problem,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete