Friday, September 12, 2014

Activity 6: Horror Flick with a Long-lost Friend ;)

I don't like getting scared. I hate watching horror movies or just anything that is remotely scary. My imagination would just run amuck! I was such a fearful person to begin with, and it would be too much to add the scary elements of Hollywood. The task was to meet up with a friend I've been meaning to see and have not and watch that movie with him. Finding the friend was easy, I immediately thought of Allan but the challenge was to watch the movie since there was none showing. So being the girl scout I was. I went to a store, bought a non-vampire seemingly scary flick and the rest is history.

Friend: Allan
Movie: After Life

 


 
 
 
Am still not a fan of horror movies but the time with my friend was worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment