Friday, September 12, 2014

Activity 7: Bikram Yoga...Namaste :)

I don't have a photo of me in the actual studio doing the session because I don't think it is allowed. I actually did not even ask. I just assumed because everybody was close to being naked already and the aura of the people in the studio was serene. I did not dare disturb their peace. This was one activity I truly enjoyed. It was difficult though.

According to Wikipedia: "Bikram Yoga is ideally practiced in a room heated to 40 °C (104 °F) with a humidity of 40%." The difference of this practice compared to the other yoga disciplines is that the postures are done in extreme warm conditions.  I enjoyed my sessions very much. I did it twice. I actually availed of the 1 week unlimited package for first timers at the Bikram Greenhills studio but I was only able to do 2 sessions. Would I do it again? I think so. After every session, I felt rejuvenated and that my system was cleared of all the toxins in my body.

Bikram Yoga: Check! 2 sessions
Venue: Bikram Yoga, Connecticut, Greenhills
Intructors: Isabel (a darling) and Nikoy (strict)



No comments:

Post a Comment