Friday, September 12, 2014

Activity 1: The Roller Coaster and so much more :P

 
Activity 1: This was the text message I received from my Coach last August 13. Excited that I was, I immediately planned the activities amidst my work schedule. I asked three of my dear friends from work to accompany me, Eric, Liza and Tracy for my Roller Coaster adventure.
Just to justify the activity, I have this major fear of heights and I easily get motion sickness. As in really bad. So this is a feat for me. What happened? Hay naku. I'll just post the video and some of my post-photos to explain graphically. Another disclaimer, if you notice my very noisy friend, Eric, he too, am afraid is scared of heights and just supported me in this activity. Pardon my color and his prolific words. Hehehe.
 

 
Post Script: The video could not be uploaded. It's either the file is too heavy or my friend's reaction was found to be unacceptable for internet standards. Hehehe. My realizations for this exercise were people manifest fear in different ways and I was the type of person who would just close her eyes, turn really pale and wait until it ends, when caught in a frightening situation. My friend was different, he was screaming all the way...as in the entire time. My other 2 friends, Liza and Tracy enjoyed what was an ordeal for me. Their eyes were open in all the rides, they would raise their arms when a scary dip or maneuver would occur and seemed all revved up and energized after every ride. This gave me a better understanding of how different we all are as people and how we can all be placed in the same situation but respond and appreciate it differently. All in all, it was a happy day and it made me appreciate and love my friends all the more.  So there goes, my first activity for my personal goal- CHECK!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment