Saturday, September 13, 2014

Activity 10: My Museum Dates ;)

I am not that much of a museum visitor but just recently, I have been meaning to visit a few. The add-on to this activity is that I again reconnect with a friend. I chose my good friend, Joan. I have not been able to hang out with her for close to 2 years already. I admire Joan for her strength and love as a wife and mother. We hung out at Ayala Museum and Café with her son, Jopoy. Jopoy is a darling to be with. It was a very enriching 3 hours reconnecting with these two.


My next museum visit was the Mind Museum with the Awesome Dreamers girls, Hester and Eunice. We had fun exploring the place and what was funny was our commonality as introverts, our penchant for being drawn to the relaxing sit-down attractions. I think Hester and I even dozed off in one or 2 of those. Hehehe. Guranggables na kasi kami ni Hester-ness ;)















All in all, the value I experienced in all these is love. I may still not be much of a "museum fan" but I appreciated the activity more because I was with special people (Joan, Jopoy, Hester and Eunice) in my life who wanted to be with me. Thank you girls and Jopoy :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment