Friday, September 12, 2014

The Make-Over that did not Impress :)

Activity 2: The Eventful Make-Over...Hehehe. I was on a roll. It was the day when I brought my friends, Tracy and Eric for their FLEX seminar and as I was driving to work, I, all of a sudden felt this surge of happiness and high. It was at that point when I truly felt what 100% was and boy, did it feel good! I was really happy and excited to be at that state because I was already wondering if there was something wrong with me. Most of my batchmates were posting their feelings of bliss at facebook, were looking great and there I was better but not quite there yet ;) So when I felt the high, it was somehow euphoric for me. I understood what "enrollment" was because when I hosted an event for work, everybody noticed that I was "extra" in all aspects. My energy even translated to the pregnant mothers and significant others who were my audience.

Anyway, the event was a Mother-Baby Fair and amidst it all, this stood out:

 
Again, I got excited and asked Coach Rommel if I could already do my make-over since this was one of the activities I proposed. He gave me his go-signal and a few minutes after plus after purchasing an expensive compact and BB cream, I ended up looking like this:



 
Post Script: Hahaha! I know. I know! Not much of an evident change, I just look like a wore a different shade of lipstick and blush. This was also my Coach's reaction. He was like: "Um, Missy, can you undergo a make-over with a more "evident" change. I actually did. I'll be logging photos of "that make-over" in another post :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment