Friday, September 12, 2014

Activity 4: Aquanaught-ing with Darling Hester :)

I am a Piscean. We have the fish as our symbol. So what is my point? I am trying to say that I love the water. When I was younger, I actually wanted to be one of those divers who swam with the dolphins when I visited Sea World and Ocean Park. Even as an adult, I love going to aqua theme parks. I love animals (except reptiles and sharks) and the water. Ironic because I can't remember when I last went to the beach or even swam on a pool. Oh well, with LEAP, I was able to translate a dream to a reality. I was able to swim with the under-the-sea creatures and the cherry on top of the icing was that I was with my newest good friend and council mate, Hester. I was actually planning on doing it alone but it was more special because I had Hester with me. It was only after the activity when Hester told me that she was claustrophobic. This made it more meaningful for me. Thank you, my darling friend. Thank you, beautiful Hester :)














 
WHOLEHEARTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment