Friday, September 12, 2014

Courage, Worthiness, Trust and my 10 AWESOME activities :)

Last May, I took a LEAP of faith and embarked on the trilogy that would change my perspective on how I view myself and life. It has been an amazing journey so far but it is in this final phase- LEAP, when I was able to fully understand what being a holistic person is all about. And that part of that is loving my core: the beautiful, loving, good, caring, abundant and awesome lady that I am. And so I am now onto the final phase of completing my final 10% for my personal goal. This is to blog about the 10 different spontaneous and adventurous activities I embarked on :)

My coach told me to name 20 activities and he would randomly select 2-3 activities per week and these I would accomplish :) and so I did! And boy, was it fun :D


No comments:

Post a Comment